Fall is absolutely my favorite season! We've been out enjoying the leaves and the cool crisp air. Here are a few pictures from our adventures. There's also a few pictures from Halloween. We went to the Law School Halloween party on Thursday where Carter had lots of fun seeing some friends, we ate pizza and went trick-or-treating to all the law students' carrels. I don't have any pictures from that day though because I still hadn't found the charger for my camera battery! I know
Lesley took quite a few pictures though, so maybe I can get some from her later to put up. On Halloween day we didn't do a whole lot sadly because Michael and I have had colds. We did go to the ward trunk or treat though which was fun. Carter loves any excuse to wear his costume. He was the cutest bee ever! The few pictures I have don't do him any justice.
Today I took Carter in to get his first flu shot. We thought we'd do it since last year I didn't have him get it and we all got the flu and were
miserable for weeks! Anyway, our doctor's office is right down by the
Provo River and we got there a little bit early so we went for a short walk and got some cute pictures! Enjoy this beautiful fall weather before the snow hits! (Which I think I heard on the new maybe tomorrow! Ugh..)

Carter just loves slides!
Picking a dandelion for me.
Carter made for a pretty cute little bee!

I love this action shot of him trekking through the leaves!
He thought just for a second about venturing down into the unknown.
Look at all those leaves!
We have a lot of fun together!
He loved watching the river.
8 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!
So I pretty much think you should blow up the picture of you and Carter because it's SO DANG CUTE :)
Carter should be on the cover of GAP Kids or Ralph Lauren Kids or something. He is so dang cute- especially in his little beanie.
Those are such great pictures! I love all of them. And the one where he is roaming around in the leaves with his beanie on! What a cute kid! Makes me want to go take pictures of my girls in the leaves before snow comes! I liked his bumble bee costume too!
Jessica your little boy is so cute! I love all the cute pics of him in the leaves!
I will have to just go ahead and agree with everyone else and say that Carter is just about the cutest kid EVER! I love his little beanie and his little vest. Is that the shirt you got him at H&M when you were here? He did make a very cute bee. We are going to miss you guys over the holidays too! Give Carter a big squeeze for me. He already looks so much older, they grow up so fast!
Hey Jess,
Carter looks like such a fun and sweet little boy. When is baby Hawkins #2 coming? Don't you just love that question? ;) How's the job hunt coming for Mike? Yes, enjoy law school while it lasts. We should be in Boise for a few days sometime after Christmas. Anyhow, this is a random comment. Glad to see you're posting again...keep them coming!
Amy
Jessica I'm so glad you said hi on our blog so now I have yours! Carter is so cute. I had the most fun reading with him last weekend. Thanks again for having us over; it was great to hang out with you guys.
Okay so about Friday...can I get your email address so I can send you what we are thinking?
Thanks!!! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment