So, as I said a few posts back that Michael surprised me and got me a new camera for my birthday/Christmas. I liked it a lot because it had a full manual mode, but I didn't know how to use everything and it was bigger than I wanted. Then when my Mom got her new camera and I played with it I really liked some of the features it did that my new one didn't and it was so tiny like my old one! So, we took it back and exchanged it for one similar to my old camera but much better. I love it! It is the perfect size and has fun features such as color accent (that's my favorite). So, here are a few more things from our time in Boise over Christmas with my new camera. Oh, and another huge plus is that it was cheaper than my other one...so we saved $75 bucks on the switch too! Best Buy had a good sale after Christmas. So, here are some pictures...one night my parents watched Carter for us and we went to dinner with Ben and Nikki to Donnie Macs...Trailer Park Cuisine! It was awesome! The atmosphere is great. It's downtown in an old car repair shop. So, they have one table that is in an old car up on the lift! Luckily it was open so we got to eat in it. In the summer Ben said they open up all the garage doors which sadly/luckily (since it was probably in the single digits that night) they don't do that in the winter. The food was great too...they have amazing custard shakes!
Over the break we also got together with a bunch of my girlfriends from high school! We had so much fun catching up...and seeing how everyone's families are growing! We had the husbands and kids come too. We had a great time.
Michael and I
Ben and Nikki enjoying their shake...I love the blurr of Ben's hand, it really captures how excited he was to eat that shake! Also notice the color accent (red) feature!
I love his cute little hand!
My girlfriends! Such great girls...sorry...I just can't say women yet...even though I guess we are!
Look at all those kids in just a few short years!
This is the amazing sunset we witnessed on our drive back to Utah.
6 comments:
What fun pictures! :) It looks like you're enjoying your camera...
I feel like I havent see you in forever. Did you have fun in Boise? Hope you did, we should get together and let the kids play.
It looks like you had a great time in Boise! Of course it would be, with getting together with all the "girls"-women from high school! Everyone looks so good and happy! I haven't seen most of them since high school. Who was the cute blonde girl on the end?? Nice camera too!
That restaurant looks like a fun place we will definitely have to go there next time we are in Boise. Ben was as usual his entertaining self- never a dull moment which is one of the things I love about him.
I've never heard of that restaurant...I'm definitely going on our next trip to Boise. Love the camera features! What kind of camera. I have the HUGEST camera ever and want to downsize.
Response to some questions...the cute blonde on the end is Jenny Cook! My camera is the Canon PowerShot SD790 IS. I LOVE it! So glad I exchanged for this one. And yes...there was never a dull moment with Ben. That's why we love him too...and Carter especially!
Post a Comment