Monday, January 25, 2010

A few fun videos...

5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Cute videos! I love them :)

Emily said...

Oh my goodness!!!! These video clips are so darling. The first one with the boys laughing was cute. The song that Carter played on the guitar was AWESOME!!! Then of course Emory's little giggle were super cute. I love the stage she is in right now they are so much fun when they start smiling and laughing at things.

Christy said...

AHHHhh!! Those video clips are so awesome!! Carter is going to be a song writer! What a stud! You can tell he loves his sister! I love when babies start giggling, our little Emily has been laughing a lot lately too and it's just so cute. Makes me want to just squeeze her so hard! hehe.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Cute videos!! And clearly it has been WAY too long since I've seen you guys--well minus running into Carter and Mike at Toys R Us--because Emory is getting so big!! We need to hang out soon!

Brandon & Amber said...

Hey this is Amber(Bailey). Jessica your kids are so cute!! Carter playing his guitar is adorable!