Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Siblings...

This sequence of pictures just cracks me up. It pretty well sums-up my life these days. Sometimes these two can play well together, but these pictures sum up the way they usually are together. I thought this wouldn't happen until Emory was at least 2, but she has a little attitude already. It makes me think back to my brother Ben and I. When we were little we played well together for a bit, but then usually a tornado or earthquake would "hit" my Barbie house or something. Look closely at every one's faces..they tell the real story. Enjoy! Oh and yes Carter is still wearing that darn skeleton sweat suit often. It is the same one. The sleeves and pants are getting a little short, but fits surprisingly well still considering it is a 24 month size!


Emory: "Look at how cute and sweet we are Mom, take a picture!"

Emory: "Oops...Carter fell off. That kid is so crazy sometimes."

Emory: "Yup, I'm still pretty cute."
Carter: "Hmmm...what can I do now to get Emory mad?"

Carter: "Yup...that should do it!"

Emory: "Why did you let him do that to me?"

Emory: "Oh no...he's back, get him off! GET HIM OFF!"
Carter: "I'm going to hold on as tight as I can because Mom looks like she might put an end to this soon."
Mike: "Yeah...those are my kids, what are ya gonna do?!"

Emory: "Look at me. I'm a little princess!"

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh the memories. Man, that skeleton was a good investment! And it looks like you have a sassy little girl there! Why in the world did she come along after ALL the children of our friends would not smile at my camera for the world? Sad for me :( next time I see you, I guess!

Emily said...

Ok this post is AWESOME!!!! I was literally laughing out loud. Unfortunately I know the situation all to well, it happens at my house daily and they are 5,8,&11. hopefully you won't have to endure that long. Love your commentary along the way. As I am typing this surprise, surprise Hudson is crying because Porter and he got to CRAZY......

Christy said...

haha!! Brings back memories of me and my older brother. I was always the angel and he was always picking on me!! ;) hehe.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Ha, I love it. This is the story of my life too.