In May we finally had our first few days of temperatures in the 70s! It was so wonderful and we lived it up while it lasted...because it didn't last for long. We got these cute Sandals for Emory and I painted our toenails (That word grosses me out. I wanted to say I painted our toes which sounds so much cuter...but I didn't paint our toes I guess...it was the nails). Sorry this picture wouldn't upload rotated for some reason. I have such a love-ate relationship with blogger.
Just a silly but cute picture of Carter goofing around.
When the weather turned south again we made this little "ocean" and went fishing! The kids loved this. They were fishing for almost a week I think. Then I got tired of the box and fish all over my house in random places. So, I put it away for a bit. :)
I know you are probably wondering if my brother and I are actually related because he is such an amazing artist and I crank masterpieces like these!
Some more hair clips and headbands I made for Emory.
Carter's expression cracks me up in this picture...he is too cool for posing with his sister apparently. But doesn't Emory look so cute!
An amazing sunset one night. They never look quite a good in pictures...but I guess that is what makes them so special...they can only be truly appreciated in the moment!
When I left for Zumba one night at 8:15 everyone was in their own beds...but I came home at 9:30 to find this!
Went to a playgroup at the Frew's and Emory LOVED swinging with her doll! This girl LOVES babies...but not for me to hold real ones. I held Emily's little guy while she ran to get something and Emory threw a fit! I don't know if she will allow us to have another child!
2 comments:
Darling pics. I LOVE her little shoes and toes. So fancy and stylish :)
We can't wait to see you!
You are an artist in your own way. With your crafty skills-bows and great photos you take...I can't draw very well either, not even stick figures so your ocean fish look pretty good I think! I might have to try that with my girls, sometimes they just need something different to do.
Post a Comment