We went to a local pumpkin patch that also had a little hay bale maze for kids.. No October is complete in my opinion without a trip to a pumpkin patch/corn maze. The kids had a great time and didn't want to leave. We went on a little "train ride" (little cars pulled by a tractor) around the patch first. Then played in the maze and then picked our pumpkins and tried to get some good pictures of the kids together. Key word being TRIED. You will see how successful that was!
| We went pretty early in the morning...I think we were there at 9:00. It was a beautiful, crisp fall morning! |
| Emory tried so hard to pull Carter...she did pull him a few feet actually. |
| Practically a perfect pumpkin! |
Here is the attempt at a cute fall photo shoot....this is pretty much what happens every time I try to get a cute picture of them together. I can get a good one of them independently...but never together. The sucker didn't help for cute pictures of Emory, but if I'd taken it away she would have been crying in every picture.
| This is one of my favorites...seriously?! |
| Carter wanted his picture taken with this ghost. |
1 comments:
Your photo shoot cracks me up! Story of my life, right there. And why are the cutest pictures the ones I don't try for when they are covered in mud? Not cool.
Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment