Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas Break Slide Show

6 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

These are so cute! I love the family pictures. Yay for the Hawkins getting their blog on... :)

Emily said...

Your blog looks great! It sounds like you guys had a great time in Texas. All the pictures are so fun Carter is such a cutie. This will be a fun way to keep in touch. Porter and Hudson loved all the pictures. Loved the slide show feature. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

jess i LOVE your blog! thanks for helping me discover it! i loved reading all of your updates and seeing all the pictures. i especially love the one with you and carter on your lap. you are such a good mom! i would love to be your son. (was that weird?) anyway, keep up the updates!

Justin and Coralie said...

P.S. - I tagged you on our blog.

Leanne said...

Jess! I found your blog from Ally! I LOVE it!!! Carter is such a cute patoot! I can't wait to see you guys in April! (20th -28th by the way...I just booked my ticket!)

Nicole Leavitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.