Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love Fall...through the window!

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. I love going for walks in the crisp air, the changing leaves, cozy clothes, new TV shows, pumpkin patches, and the holidays just around the corner. I just love it! Though, with a newborn and swine flu spreading around here like wildfire, sadly I've had to enjoy these things mostly looking through the window. It was nice this weekend though so we went for walks every chance we got. Carter loved playing in the leaves. Sadly I forgot my camera one day and the day I had it, he just wasn't cooperating for cute fall pictures. I'll try again soon! I also had to post the latest pics of little Emory. She's such a sweet baby. Very content and sleeps well.

Carter rediscovering the joy of the bouncer!


Snuggling with Daddy.

I think she looks SO much like my baby pictures in this one.

Bows!

Kind of smiling!

Carter seems to have grown up SO much in the past month! He loved the stickers on his shirt from getting his swine flu vaccination.

Enjoying the fall leaves!

5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

I love the pictures! We're the same way... I'm so worried about this swine flu, so we're indoors a LOT! :)

Emily said...

Fall is my favorite time of year as well. Carter looks so big in that bouncer what a silly little guy. Love the new pics of Emory and the bows very cute. She totally looks like your baby pics in that picture. You might have a mini me on your hands. Thanks for the call today it was fun to chat tell everyone hi for me!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

So, so sweet. I love her little wrinkled forehead and chubby cheeks in that one picture. So adorable. We've had swine flu here, not so bad, but I understand with a new baby. Good luck!

Jen Duke said...

Holy smokes she looks like Carter!

Hayley's Comment said...

Hi my name is Hayley Thompson and I served a mission with Elder Hawkins! And he is good friends with my good friends (the Muglestons) so I found your blog through their blog! Small world! Here is my blog if he is at all interested! http://hayleyhearsawho.blogspot.com/

Hi Elder Hawkins. Ce mai faci?